The resources on this page are designed to support your child in accessing their learning from home should they be required to self-isolate due to COVID-19. If you would like any support with accessing the remote learning, please email your tutor. Students should follow their normal timetable that can be found in their planner. At the correct time for each lesson load Teams.
Where can I find what work I should be completing?
- Your school work for each subject can be found in Microsoft Teams. Login to your Office 365 dashboard at www.office.com to access Teams
- Once logged in, select your subject Team.
- Your teacher will post instructions and resources in Files.
- These Working from Home guides will provide you with further information.
How will I know what to do?
- Please read the instructions from your teachers carefully.
- Work through each task one at a time.
- Makes notes where appropriate.
What should I do if I need more help?
If you are stuck for any reason, e.g. you can’t log into TEAMS or you don’t understand your work, then please email your teacher as soon as possible.
What should I do when I have finished my work?
- If you have completed your work on a computer, then please email your work to your teacher.
- If you have completed your work on paper, then please email a photo of it to your teacher.
Please don’t forget that you can always use your knowledge organiser, using Look, Cover, Write, Check, and Quizlet to self-quiz.