Extension and Enrichment within the Curriculum
- All schemes of work indicate appropriate extension resources and materials for use with more able students in lessons.
- Gifted mathematicians have the opportunity to complete an extra GCSE in Further Mathematics. Further Mathematics is available as an A Level option.
- All subjects share designated enrichment components for use with more able students in their schemes of work.
Enrichment extra-curricular opportunities
- STEM Engineering Club.
- The PE department run an extensive range of additional clubs plus The Purbeck Sports Ambassadors Programme.
- Classics Club (for Year 11/12/13)
- Participation in the school bands
- Participation in special projects e.g. National Trust/RSPB
- Debating Club (attend debating competitions)
- Medical Club