Festive White Chocolate & Cranberry biscuits
150g salted butter, softened
80g light brown muscovado sugar
80g granulated sugar
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 large egg
225g plain flour
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
100g white chocolate chips
100g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 190oC / 170oC Fan.
- Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the butter and sugar into a bowl and beat until creamy.
- Beat in the vanilla extract and egg.
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt over the mixture and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chocolate chips and crandberries and stir well.
- Using a teaspoon, place small and even amounts of the mixture well apart on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the centre.
9.Leave on the tray for a couple of minutes to firm up and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Try not to eat them all at once – Enjoy!