Speaker for schools schedule – Week starting Monday 1st March
- Join 10 minutes before the broadcast to be ready
- You can join without needing an account – Watch how here
- For full speaker descriptions visit the Broadcast Schedule here
LIVE BROADCASTS LIBRARY & MORE
- Watch pre-recorded broadcasts from our library here
- Please see our Schools Guide here.
SFS has also designed an activity sheet for your students to complete after the talk and send back to you, for you to measure student engagement. In every talk we will announce a colour which your student can fill in and this will show which students of yours have attended the talk.
- Monday 1st March 10-11am, Andrew Bernard, Director, National Careers Week- Green
- Monday 1st March 2-3pm, Nick Ross, Broadcaster- Rose
- Monday 1st March 5-6pm Patrick Nyarumbu, Director of Strategy, People and Partnerships, Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust- Violet
- Tuesday 2nd March 2-3pm, Pavita Cooper, Founder, More Difference- Red
- Tuesday 2nd March 5-6pm Ella d’Amato, Chief Commercial & Partner Officer, Not on the High Street- Burgundy
- Wednesday 3rd March 10-11am, Kajal Odedra, UK Director, Change.org- Navy Blue
- Wednesday 3rd March 5-6pm, Jimmy Worrall, Founder and CEO, Leaders in Sport- Cyan
- Thursday 4th March 2-3pm, Mandisa Greene, President, Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons- Plum
- Thursday 4th March 5-6pm, Nalan Dodgson, Director of Talent Acquisition, Burberry- Beige
- Friday 5th March 10-11am, Katie Vanneck Smith Co-Founder and Publisher, Tortoise Media- White
From all of us at Speakers for Schools, we hope you and your students enjoy the live broadcasts programme!