Rockley – Level 2 & 3 Diploma in Sport (Outdoors)
Your future create it, live it, love it!
Level 2 Diploma in Sport (Outdoors)
This Level 2 Diploma course combines theory units, practical activities and employer valued professional National Governing Body (NGB) qualifications. This unique course has been designed to enable candidates to start their career in the outdoors and leisure industry.
As well as three mandatory units; Participating in Sport, Outdoor and Adventurous Activities and Leading an Outdoor Activity Session, there will be four further units to choose from.
English and Maths
Where required, you will also study Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills.
To fully develop your work skills, a work experience placement will be part of the course giving students the opportunity to work alongside our Rockley instructors.
Watersports Development Programme
To develop your practical skills, students will take part in a development programme to
cover sailing, windsurfing, powerboat and paddle sports. You will have the opportunity to complete RYA training and gain certificates.
- Four GCSE’s at grade 3 and above.
- An interest and/or experience of watersports and outdoor adventure
- 16 years of age by 31st August to start in September.
By choosing Rockley as part of the next stage in your education, you are given access to the UK’s leading coaches in the outdoor industry. It’s a unique opportunity to develop practical and
Rockley – Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport and Physical Activity (Outdoors)
A life-changing career choice
Equivalent to 3 ‘A’ Levels
- Opportunity for work experience in France*
- 2 Year full time course equivalent to 3 ‘A’ levels
- Achieve industry recognised instructor qualifications
- Direct route to university
- Fully funded for 16-18 year olds
* Subject to successful completion of the course – Fully funded