Dorset Careers Live Webinar
The Dorset Careers Hub Cornerstone Employer Group invites students in years 10-13 and their parents/carers/teachers to join a Dorset Careers Live webinar providing an introduction to ‘Careers in the Construction Sector’.
This virtual event, delivered in collaboration with local employers CG Fry and Son Builders and Duchy of Cornwall, both based in Dorchester, will provide you with an opportunity to hear from men and women from the construction sector. It will showcase the variety of roles and skills which can be developed in the sector, and the session will include:
- The range of careers in the construction sector such as construction management and architecture
- Construction delivery roles ‘on the tools’ e.g. joinery
- Business development, marketing and construction support service jobs
- Career routes and where to go for more information
- Opportunity to hear from a local employer and ask questions
This is part of a series of planned Dorset Careers Live webinars to be organised with professionals from varying sectors in Dorset.
Please note – tickets for the event are one per attendee, please ensure students and parents/carers register individually.
Registered attendees will be sent joining instructions (including access to webinar platform) via email in advance of the event.
Register Here or go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/dorset-careers-live-careers-in-construction-tickets-141323302803 to book your place.
We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event!