- Each holiday period BOOST delivers online employability skills training to students.
- Training is separate and specific for each of KS3, KS4 and KS5 students.
- See a brief video on the course structure, learning outcomes, 7 modules, PDF summaries and Learning Logs (the 21 page booklet the students receive) and the certificate on completion on YouTube HERE.
- See a whole module on KS4 “why do I need to be good at solving problems” on YouTube HERE.
- Please forward this offer (also detailed on attached PDF) to your students/parents/carers or share on your social media page.
- Students/parents/carers contact BOOST directly.
- This is “costed” training @ £3 for all 7 modules, +4 hours of online training – this is amazing value!
- It is costed because it is a consistent package of professional, high quality material.
- BOOST delivers employability skills training online to students based remotely via their devices.
- See a brief video on how online training works on YouTube HERE.
- See a brief video on our typical course structure on YouTube HERE.
- Cost £69 per lesson, plus £20 for PDF of materials (optional) – lessons can be streamed to entire year groups.
The structure of our most popular course an “Introduction to soft skills – why are employability skills so important?” can be found on YouTube HERE.
BOOST has a very flexible approach to responding to the needs of each school or college, both onsite and online. Online delivery is incredibly cheap and of course can be delivered to multiple classes at the same time for a lesson duration at a cost of £69, plus £20 for PDF of materials.