Antibullying: Make a Noise about Bullying
The Purbeck School is excited to announce that our campaign for this half term is ‘Antibullying: Make a Noise about Bullying’
Make A Noise About Bullying is a two week-long campaign which will run from Monday 13th October to Friday 24th November; it also coincides with the UK’s Anti Bullying Week.
During this fortnight, both staff & students will be taking a stance against bullying and ‘making a noise about it.’ We have a wide range of activities and opportunities on offer, linked to this campaign:
- House Leaders will be delivering assemblies and tutor times will be designated to supporting this theme.
- We have student voice planned, allowing students in all year groups to present their experiences on this topic.
- Our 6th Form Wellbeing Leads are running ‘Spill the Tea’ at lunchtimes, in R5, where we are encouraging our lower school students to attend and discuss any concerns they have with our 6th
- Our librarian, Mrs Bartlett, has put together some suggested reading material on the LRC dashboard
- We also have our first whole school project running which will see all tutor groups, working together, on a display linked to ‘Make a Noise about Bullying’
Please keep an eye on the website over the next week for more information on the campaign. If you wish to take part in this campaign, please contact Mrs Watson, Assistant Headteacher: firstname.lastname@example.org